Re: Launching The Accent Brazil Website
I am proud to launch a beta version for Accent Brazil
We use Simplified Methods Achieving Results Through Exact Rhythm, over 20 years of nerding out over the most sophisticated video games, and a Tumblr like philosophy for a minimalistic approach to the AccentBrazil.ca website.
- By rethinking the menu from navigation to a functional and integral part of the system, we paradigm shift away from a static website and embrace dynamic UX designs.
- and focused on 2 things her site needs to do really well and fit it all on 1-page.
- We worked closely with Meyer Pedroso to streamline Accent Brazil’s value proposition and fit it all on a free-flowing user Interface (UI) that puts pertinent information in front of her students. The website design seamlessly interweaves a store, membership section that works on payments or through subscriptions, a blog, and a community portal where her students can download lesson plans. Serving in 2 clicks or less.
90 Day Critical updates
- In the next 90 days, we plan to monitor, optimize, and tweak the website for performance in an effort to extend her reach on Google, and raise her sales through marketing strategies that empower the website and her social media.
- Streamlined value proposition
- Created sales funnel
- worked on social media hierarchy
- Designed a website infrastructure
- Launching a new product
- Less reliant on a menu system
- The website is the menu
- Uses menu only to activate business functions
- Serves customers within 2 clicks or less
- Integrated store seamlessly blends within the website
- Membership section allows students to access lessons plans
- Programmed WordPress to be a self-sustainable system
- Self-sustainable systems need minimal supervision