#TAAP2 – 17 Artists Registered 23 Spaces Left.
The Annex Art Party is a quarterly pop-up marketplace hosted at CSIAnnex.
- #TAAP is positive vibes, a creative community, and emerging artist of Toronto vibing through a series of beautifully choreographed events that includes a collaborative effort between vendors, art, mixing, mingling, live art, performances, dance, music, food, and beverages.
- #TAAP was a successful event that featured a viral video with a reach of 10,000+ Facebook users and 2,000+ views within a few days. The video is currently sitting at 3,532 views. We plan to continue with our weekly video diaries to promote the brand and use it as a platform to promote the emerging artists working with us.
- We assembled a creative community that connected with 30+ amazing emerging artists, we featured 4 live performances and maintained a captive audience of creative minds anywhere between 30 to 50 visitors for 5 hours.
We're planning a follow-up August 24th, however, we want to hear your thoughts on our event.
- Everyone left feeling positive. We want to take that magic and expand on it a step further for Thursday, August 24th. We’re already developing integration strategies with some of our artists for #TAAP2 and #TAAP3 in October
17 artists registered 23 spaces left.
- Face Off, Victoria Day, Shoshana's Creashions, Danielle Furlotte, The Forge Guys, Paintings by Alex Leon, Tray Arts, Chloe Heathers, Holly Keeling Art, Mari Calvente, Unika Design, Miranda Marchant, Pocket Paintings, Katherine Roesler, Curly Shirley Artwork, Hilrae Portraits By Rae